Clancy Quay is a landmark riverside development close to Phoenix Park in Dublin 8. It is close to a main route to the city centre with rail, road, and LUAS connections nearby.
The scheme is built on the 5.6 hectare site of the former military establishment, Clancy Barracks, and residential units incorporated within the refurbished Victorian buildings. The 19th century central square being reinstated as a public space. The overall development will have a total area of 92,000 square metres comprising of the following:
- 732 residential units, from one-bedroom apartments to town-houses, arranged in blocks of up to seven storeys
- A medical centre and creche
- Hotel, retail units, and leisure & fitness centre
- Cultural and Religious centre
- Restaurants and bars
- New riverside boardwalk and landscaped areas within the development Significant civil engineering resources are required to provide:
- Multi level underground car park with capacity for up to 1200 vehicles
- Excavations and earthworks
- Soil retaining works
- Diversion of services
- Internal roads and junctions
The scheme is a fine example of the ability of the Elliott Group management team and longstanding staff to deliver high-quality mixed-use developments on a major scale within a city centre environment. This project is programmed to run over a four year period and was on time & successfully handed over.
Clancy Quay Properties Ltdf
Varming Consulting Ltd.
O’Connor Sutton Cronin Ltd