About The Job
We are looking for an I.T. Support Engineer.
This position is a key role within Elliott Group, and they will be responsible for the maintenance and support of company ICT systems and provide technical support within the company.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Resolve helpdesk calls and be the initial point of contact for support.
- Provide remote and onsite support to users.
- Set up user devices with email accounts and various other software packages.
- Install and configure appropriate software on a per-user basis.
- Maintain local networks in ways that maintain and improve performance.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems are kept updated.
- Provide training to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Organise and schedule upgrades on user devices without disrupting workflow.
- Maintain user accounts and associated permission on our companies’ core systems, that include Procore, Coins, and Microsoft 365 product catalogue.
- Maintain printer and scanner functionality and liaise with vendors for any further troubleshooting.
- Manage vendor accounts, including telecoms & print accounts.
- Identify areas of improvement keeping an eye on new technologies that could potentially benefit the business.
You must have excellent problem solving, organisational, and customer service skills. The successful candidate will be based in our Head Office in Cavan, however this role will involve some travel, so a full driver’s licence is required.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience personally serving at a Help Desk or IT Support function.
If you would like a full job description for this position or would like to apply for this opportunity, you can send your CV by selecting ‘Apply Now’ or you are welcome to contact us directly.